fMobi 3.02 is now available from Nokia Store.
It has new widget ui with some fixes to it. And now there’s also some settings to the widget. Image cache is also moved to E: drive, so everyone should be happy now Also fixed the problem some had with news feed.
We are glad to announce that fMobi 3.0 is now available in Nokia store for Symbian^3/Anna/Belle. You can download it from Nokia store.
fMobi 3.0 was originally going to be fMobi 2.7 but we added so many new features and made a lot of interface fixes and tweaks that it was wise to version this at 3.0.
With fMobi 3.0, we have made over 25 changes related to how it looks and behaves, the performance and overall experience. Here is a short list of added features and changes.
- Widget for fMobi, a feature people have been asking for a long time. This is our first widget and we will make changes to it as we get user feedback.
- Caching of almost all images which you see. We automatically flush the cache when needed but you can also do it manually.
- Cover picture when you see someone’s profile.
- Optimization of whole interface for 20px font size. We want to gather user feedback if they like this font size and optimization or not and will change things accordingly in new version.
- Ability to post status update to a particular list only. More privacy features coming soon.
- New design for checkin and events page. We are also showing preview of your location in check in via Nokia maps now.
- Code optimizations. This is a continues process and with each new version of fMobi, we are trying to make it faster and less taxing on RAM.
- New design for chat which will also come for fChat in few days.
- New design for pictures and albums.
These are few notable changes in latest fMobi. The total list is very long to post here so we recommend that you check it out and give us your feedback in comments. Let us know what else you would like and depending on API availability from Facebook, you can soon expect it in fMobi.
fMobi has updated once again.
Latest version gives better chat experience and fixes problems in the messaging.
There is also some UI tweaks and some minor bug fixes included.
MeeGo version shouldn’t cut words anymore when posting comments.
The winner of Nokia X7 is Johnaros Agrinio from Greece, congratulations to him!
Interested for getting Nokia X7? Well now you can win it by getting full version of fMobi 2.5 from Nokia Store. Only legally purchased versions have chance to win the prize.
Winner’s purchase details will be checked from Nokia, so no need to try to participate with illegal version.
You can participate from fMobi settings:
Posted in Applications, MeeGo, Software, Symbian
Tagged competition, fMobi, Free, Nokia, Nokia Store, OVI, participate, x7
Finally fMobi version 2.5 is now available to N9/N950 users too!
This version has all the same features as symbian version, e.g chat!
Get yours now and experience all new great things!
Check the change log | Download from Nokia Store